Sunday, August 09, 2015

H.M.S Mercy is Afloat and Sails Again…

m13About the question of me driving to Lagrange after taking my medications, I could definitely feel them mingling with the neurons in my mind and I was slow to react to things.  They also give me terrible cottonmouth and make me garble my words some. It wasn't so bad I couldn't drive, though. I mainly just felt strange not ever having much activity when I take my meds.  I usually go to sleep in an hour.

On the other hand, my car is back up and running.  Dad arrived this afternoon with KFC for dinner, a spare car key, and a set of jumper cables. We went for a long drive out in the countryside to charge the battery. We also talked in great depth how much my life has changed these past few years. It certainly has immensely changed socially and with regards to substance abuse.  Even my familial relationships are vastly different.  My biggest vice these days is taking six diphenhydramine to make me sleep. 

“You’re forgetting one thing,” I told my father as he was getting in his car to leave for home. “You haven’t said goodbye to the Ducal Duchess and esteemed princess!”

Dad laughed goodheartedly and headed inside my house.  Maggie had been barking in earnest the whole time we were in my driveway.  She was overjoyed when my father came inside to see her. She jumped on and off the couch in excitement many times.

Photo Credit:  http://wmunderway.8m.com/gallery33/gallery33.htm

Wonderful Milk Chocolate…

334004-svetikTomorrow is grocery day and I am craving candy like milk chocolate and peanut butter cups something crazy.  Dad remarked on our last journey to the grocery store that traditionally I have never liked candy.  I don’t know what brought this change to my taste buds. It certainly hurts my waistline. I will probably be dreaming of chocolate as I go to sleep tonight. I know several of you are thinking that it is just another one of my addictions cadburys-dairy-milk-chocolate-1-728 (1)and maybe it is. I’ll be thinking of you as that rich and smooth Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bar melts in my warm mouth.  

photo credit: http://www.1zoom.net/Food/wallpaper/334004/z4663/%26original=1

No comments: