Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Son, We Are Going to Have to Let You Go…

34e057e224efee760b5f7a3d499b94This morning was my appointment to see my esteemed orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Martin.  Mom calls him Dr. Dreamy as his quite the dapper and handsome fellow.

“Things have healed very nicely,” he told me looking at the x-rays of my foot. “There is no need for you to come back.  We are letting you go.”

I grinned and quickly put my socks and shoes back on. Dr. Martin said “War Damn Eagle!” as we parted ways in the hall.

I dropped mom off at home and was chomping at the bit to get out to the Veterinarian and see about the Magster. Maggie was fine when I got out there and was completely overjoyed to see me. She was a tad dismayed and barking so very loudly and frantically telling me to get her the hell out of this stinky, crazy place.

I am going to have to give her antibiotics for two weeks, puts drops in her ears and eyes, and give her a frequent antibiotic bath. She already looked 100% better after her grooming session. Now, I can clearly see Maggie’s eyes. 

Now, the game is afoot.  Can I catch the crafty Mags to give her all these treatments? She’s like a greased pig at the county fair.

Photo Credit:  http://radiopaedia.org/cases/slow-flow-vascular-malformation-of-foot

No comments: