Monday, August 24, 2015

Godspeed Dearest Maggie…

001%2520copy%255B16%255DMaggie goes out to the veterinarian today. I hate to do this to her as she is so afraid of that place. She will shake like a leaf when she is in my lap in the lobby. It is a bittersweet moment as I am going to deeply miss her, but I want her to be well, too.  She is going to stay overnight for observation and I don’t think I will be able to sleep without her.

Maggie's got multiple things that need taking care of.  First off, she’s got another ear infection. We also have that cataract to contend with.  She also has a nasty yeast infection on her chest which is inflamed and sore from her constant scratching. Her nails also need trimming as she will limp when they got really long.

So as you can see Maggie is definitely due for a tune-up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We would love to see a picture of you and the magster together.

Jenn said...

My brother's dog had the same skin and ear infections and they all cleared up when he took her totally off people food. It was hard, but she's used to it now and feels so much better.