Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fun Gluteal and Intravenously…

Yes, this morning is my injection.  It is a wonder my butt cheeks don't look like the crater pocked surface of the moon.  The intervals between my injections just seem to fly by as well.  Dad told me last night during the medication ritual to be ready at 8am for a 9am appointment this morning. Well, it is 4:14am and I am definitely ahead of the game.  I’m not sure if it is my waning medications or just plain tiredness, but I’ve been terribly groggy for the past few days getting my fair share of sleep. I also keep the strangest of hours as well. I woke up at 4am and feel well rested.

Super Mario Madness…

SuperMarioRPGSNESCoverArtUSMy brother asked me last night what my current obsession in gaming is.

“I’ve gone retro,” I told him. “I am playing all the games of our youth that we didn’t get to play because we couldn’t afford them as kids.  I am playing Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars at the moment.”

My brother told me that newer consoles and computer games have just gotten far too complex for the average gamer and I agreed with him wholeheartedly. Awesome graphics do not make a fun game.

“You have to be hardcore to get into those run and gun genre of games,” I replied to my brother.

Those games are all the rage at the moment much to my chagrin. My idea of fun is not running around and shooting things.

No comments: