Sunday, August 23, 2015

He’s in his Captain’s Chair…

coletheblackcat--0053--funniest-cat-fight--large.thumbPapa arrived at 8:30pm with great fanfare from both Maggie and I. My medications were in his palm as he handed me my supper of Kentucky Fried Chicken.  I was feeling really, really good tonight so medications weren’t an urgent need for me which was nice for a change.

“Let me show you something,” I said to my father as I stood up from my recliner – I call it the captain’s chair.

Dad was sitting on the couch with Maggie and I sneaked into my computer room and loudly played a video of two cats vigorously and violently fighting.  Maggie went absolutely nuts – viciously barking I tell you.  My father burst out into laughter. 

“You shouldn't do that dog that way,” my father told me still laughing. “She thinks they're really cats in her house.”

photo credit:  http://animalist.com/coletheblackcat/cats-with-sound-effects-vol-1/

No comments: