Tuesday, August 11, 2015

SOB, Sniffle, A Tear Drops From My Eye…

MXX_loop (1)All the storms are to the south of us today.  They are really getting hit hard in places such as Eufaula and Beulah. There is a 50 percent chance we might have some reform over us as the afternoon progresses, but I remain doubtful as usual. 

It is 5:30pm and I am just waking for the day.  Knock on wood, but I feel really refreshed and ready to take on what may.

Laura called me a moment ago, but didn’t talk long much to my elation.  Talking on the phone is just so tiresome to me.  I am definitely an introvert.  All her Facebook pages were deleted and she was all amiss about it. 

“How did all your Facebook pages get deleted?” I asked with a dubious air of incredulousness.

It all sounded strange, unsavory to me and nefarious.  I checked real quick online and they were all truly deleted.

“I don’t know!” Laura exclaimed. “Unless it was Richard! He might have my emails and passwords from before I moved out.”

Richard is her old flame – a guy who won’t let go.  He can post the most pitiful things on his timeline meant for Laura.  Embarrassing things.  He was threatening suicide the other night.  

“Do I take this step off the ledge?” he asked her the other night on his page.

There was a photo of a lady about to jump to her demise.  

“There is not a place high enough in Lagrange he can jump off and kill himself with,” I told Laura. “He’d just end up in the hospital with a broken leg.”

“I know I shouldn’t laugh about this, but that made me snicker,” Laura replied.  

Oh, poor Richard!  What are we going to do about him?  It is really none of my business to be completely frank. I don’t want to get tangled in all that crazy, shitty mess.

No comments: