Tuesday, August 04, 2015

That Subtle Shift in Sleeping Habits…

It happens over time pretty consistently.  I don’t mean for it to happen.  I stay up later and later for the last few weeks and the next thing you know I am going to bed at 4am.  It is happening again.  I stayed up to 4am playing WarCraft and woke up at 1pm this afternoon.  I will say again that I don’t mean to do it.  It just happens. I tend to feel my best in the hours around midnight.   My mind is clear.  I am bright eyed and bushytailed. I sleep well and wake up the next afternoon feeling rested and ready to take on my day.

Ah, Gluttony is in the Air…

I gave Laura the options of…

  • Applebee's and dessert this week or…
  • Longhorn Steakhouse this week and just a dessert or fast food next week.

She said she would let me know as her tummy is bothering her currently.  She messaged me late last night about severe heartburn.   I told her a glass of baking soda in warm water would take care of it temporarily.  If she doesn't feel like going this week, then I am driving down to the Western Sizzlin and eating their 13oz ribeye solo.  Mono y mono! My waitress and I. 

No comments: