Friday, August 14, 2015

Quintessential and Proper Southern Etiquette…

In the South, it’s usually proper etiquette to hold all doors for women for example and to pay for the meals of our womenfolk when we go out to eat. I really don’t mind paying for the meals as Laura has been a good companion for endeavors such as these. She also relishes the experience which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that I can provide.  I am just overjoyed and it brings me happiness to have a good friend to go out with. We can talk about anything and she is doing me a favor by going with me.  Eating out alone sucks.

It seems I am ready to go tomorrow except for getting a full tank of gas.

040928_newfifty_hmed_7a.grid-6x2

photo credit:  http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6122483/ns/business-us_business/t/new-bill-begins-circulating/#.Vc5jGLJVhBc

No comments: