Monday, August 10, 2015

Real Cane Sugar Tea?

Famous_Sweet_Tea_Gallon_REV“And I am unanimous in that!!!” as Mrs. Slocomb would always say.  I am tired of this Milo’s diet tea – tired of the artificial sweetener Splenda.  I want some real sweetened tea this week – sweetened with cane sugar.  The diet will just have to go on hold.  I was just maintaining my weight around 210 anyway with the imbibing of sweets juxtaposed by the drinking of diet tea. I will probably get 5 gallons to get me through the week.  Yes, I will compulsively drink the tea.  Did so with the diet tea as well.

It is going to be an Asian themed grocery day tonight.  I want lots of different combinations of fried rice and those P.F. Chang’s meals that you fix in a wok or a skillet.

I’ve already got my sweets planned out.  I want six XL Hershey’s milk chocolate bars and two packages of the Reese’s Big Cup peanut butter cups.  I also want to find some kind of tangy and sour candy like Wonka’s Nerds.  It is becoming apparent to me that I have the taste buds of a child lately. 

beef-with-broccoli

No comments: