Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Do Not Want…

ifu-step-17-1This morning is my injection for Risperdal Consta.  Dad called me just after midnight to remind me.  I was tootling around on the computer after having talked to Laura on the phone for almost an hour.  I wanted to get off the phone so very badly that I finally made up some stupid excuse about my medications affecting my ability to concentrate.  Gosh, that girl can talk – she can talk more than I ever dreamed possible.  I’ve become el confidante – the keeper of the secrets that shall not be divulged. She tells me all her wants and desires. TMI sometimes – too much information.

I do not want to go get my injection this morning.  It is sheer laziness with a touch of agoraphobia and introversion thrown in for good measure.  I would like to stay safely sequestered in my home ala Andrew style. My computers and I.  No long winded, rambling conversations with receptionists for me this morning. 

Just the mere thought of doing all of that this morning boggles my brain at the moment. I am going to have to pick up the injection at my father’s house, head to Kamath Medical to be injected, and then drive back to my father’s house with the next appointment card which is his insurance that I actually got the injection. It’s that, or be a drooling, panicky idiot by nightfall tonight or tomorrow. At least I get my moments of euphoria a few hours after the injection.  It feels very akin to a long lasting and furtive orgasm.  Oh, I shall be orgasmic I say!

Out of the Closet…

There go my skeletons – one by one.  I’ve hinted on Facebook that I may have mental health issues and it has attracted an old high school friend who also suffers from mental illness.  She invited me out to lunch and she wants me to take a look at her laptop which is having issues and is ailing.  What she posts on Facebook is mainly complete gibberish so it is going to be interesting what she is really like in person after all these years of not seeing her.  Will she drive herself?  Will she speak in coherent sentences?  There is much to be answered about this endeavor.  

Fiendish With Fossil Fuels…

I will let you in on a little secret.  I don’t believe in fossil fuels.  I believe oil is abiotic and naturally occurs from carbon deposits and heat deep within the Earth.  I also believe it is a renewable resource – constantly being made by that same process.  It defies logic to me that so much ancient vegetation could be compressed and heated and to be deposited miles under the earth’s crust turned into crude oil. Coal is a whole other matter that I am still mulling over.  It could very well be made by similar processes to crude oil.   

1 comment:

Cyotteeflower said...

I agree about the oil theory. Logic tells me you are correct!