Sunday, October 25, 2015

Ala Trump…

1935369_148328717886_339765_nHave I told you all how much better I feel after my injection?  I feel so very much awesomely better. It’s as if the raincloud hovering above me went away.  When modern medicine works, it is a wonderful thing indeed.  For a moment there, when I thought the panic attacks were back, it scared the holy shit out of me. I wasn’t going through that hell again.  I was going to raise complete and total hell until something was done about my mental health. Fire and brimstone baby!

Mein Charlie was here very early this morning with breakfast – the earliest his ever arrived.  Maggie went nuts as usual when Charlie’s car pulled up to the curb. Charlie and I could barely hear each other talk over Maggie’s eclectic, frantic and jubilant barking.

“My hair looks better today than it did last week,” Charlie vainly told me of his massive comb over.

I told him he looked just like the one and only Donald Trump.

“I used lots of hairspray,” Charlie said as he handed me my big bag of delicious smelling McDonald’s breakfast foods.  “We are going to cut your hair next weekend.  It’s getting long.”

I about can’t fit all my hair under my ever omnipresent baseball cap.

I told Charlie that I was going to get him some of that spray on hair in a can and he marveled that there was even such a thing.

Charlie brought bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits this morning and it about drove Maggie crazy while I ate a biscuit as I watched the television.  Well, I gave in and gave Maggie one of the biscuits to cause a ripple to flow through all of doggie nirvana.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Has Charlie retired? What does/did he do career wise?

Andrew said...

Charlie is head of the community action agency based in Dadeville Al. Basically, he works for the federal government.