Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Homing Beacon Placed in the Front Yard…

Well, in a few minutes hopefully, my father and I will set out upon a grocery buying trip. If I can just tear him away from his television.  I am going to placate him tonight and just get the Marie Calendars meals.  I am also looking forward to fresh raisin bread and good peanut butter this week.  The only other “must have” item is I want some unfrosted strawberry Pop-Tarts. The big box, and my four gallons of Milo’s sweet tea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I just know I am messing up your stats, if you even look at them anymore. It seems I have saved your blog on my header. One Click Andrew. Nice to read on a regular basis. But then I click Dashboard and go do my own blog. The other day I kept screwing up and having to reenter several times thru your blog. Sorry. I won't do it often, I promise.