Sunday, October 18, 2015

Call a Brain Surgeon. We Need a Transplant Stat!

100118-N-8878B-078“You’ve been struggling lately,” my father told me over the phone a few minutes ago.

I had called my father to remind him to bring my daily sodas when he brings my medications tonight.

“Is it that noticeable?” I asked feeling consternated and aggravated. 

“You can see it in your clothes and how disheveled and unkempt you look,” my father replied. 

“Well, honestly dad, the only time I feel well is a few hours after my medications these past few days,” I told him. “I’ve been hanging on to my sanity by a thread lately. I feel so like shit that I’ve hardly eaten all week.  I still have tons of food from last Monday.  I even have sweet tea left and that is saying something.”

“Get yourself cleaned up and Charlie and I will be there soon,” he told me. “We should be over there about 7 to 8pm.”

Photo Credit:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalp_reconstruction

No comments: