Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TARDIS TIME WARP!!!!

tardisvortexBedtime was fast approaching as I sat in my Lazy Boy reading a magazine with Maggie in my lap.  I remember it being very chilly in here and Maggie was curled up with me trying to stay warm. It also was raining very heavily which added to the ambience.

I put the magazine down on my side table and took off my glasses to rest my eyes and I reclined back a bit soon falling fast asleep.  That was about 11pm.  It seemed like moments later I woke up and it was 7am. It was still pitch black dark outside. That is such a disorientating feeling. I had to look at all three computers and my iPad to confirm it really was really 7am. Hey, at least I got eight hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Photo Credit:   http://www.kasterborus.com/tardis/

And Let There Be Game Controllers for Everyone…

The world is my oyster.  I have no plans whatsoever today and it is going to be nice. The only “work” I have to do is coordinate and negotiate a Newegg computer parts order with Matt and my father at the pharmacy and that is a labor of love. I just sent an email to get things into motion.

Somebody Please Save My Ailing Northbridge…

IC7-MAX3I was playing Railroad Tycoon II yesterday on my retro gaming computer when it started to make a loud grinding noise inside the case.  Keep in mind that these computer parts are more than 15 years old. Well, it turned out to be the fan on my Northbridge heat sink and it is giving out. I unplugged it to stop the noise.  The computer still seems to run fine and I hope it stays that way.  I don’t know where I would ever find another Abit IC7-Max3 motherboard.

Photo Credit:  http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?16534-New-pics-of-the-IC7-G-MAX3

2 comments:

glittermom said...

I love the Doctor Who!

Anonymous said...

Hi! See I have you book marked so I read you first now and then go up top and click Dashboard! You can read me too: http://badgirlsredhats.blogspot.com I seem to be popular with Hispanic men and Russian peoples. Love ya!