Friday, October 30, 2015

The Three Finger Discount…

fast-benadryl-work_5747c74d72d35c9fLast week, my father played a big prank on me.  He was acting surly and I asked him what was wrong.

“I am pissed at you,” he said. “What on you going to do with your life? I have to pay for EVERY THING!”

I apologized profusely until he started to smile and told me he was just kidding me.  It was if a hundred bricks had been lifted off my shoulders. I don’t want to ever let my father down.

Well, today I played a good prank on him.

“Dad?  I am at Fred's behind y’all’s house and they said they won’t press charges if you drive down and pay for this Benadryl I took,” I told him.

“Shit son!” he exclaimed. “You can get yourself in the biggest messes!  Let me talk to the manager!”

“I am putting her on the phone.”

I waited a few seconds until I said, “Gotcha!!!!”

Dad and I both burst out in laughter.   He said he deserved that after what he did to me last week. 

“You really had me going!” my father told me chuckling. 

Photo Credit:  http://www.ask.com/health/fast-benadryl-work-5747c74d72d35c9f

No comments: