Thursday, October 22, 2015

We Don’t Want Crazy Around This Town…

Grumpy-CatI just received a very nasty email about myself and the blog.  I have no idea how they found my email address, but they did.  Someone most definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  They called me “mentally unstable” and they also said I should quit writing as there are so few people left reading me followed by a “HA HA HA!”  A few years ago this would have bothered and troubled me deeply. Now?  I could care less what these detractors/goobers think. I enjoy writing and sharing my days even if I have only five people reading. I write mostly for me and for the love of the art form and the craft.

Photo Credit:  http://www.writtenbysumer.com/blog/blog-sucks-make-better/

5 comments:

glittermom said...

Good for you...you can't let people like that bother you...it's part of being a celebrity..

Beth said...

Let it roll off. Write what and where you want, and when a negative comment hits via email or comment, laugh...hey, they're reading it! And it certainly is neither news nor a secret that you are "mentally unstable." You have been very upfront about that and you take us on that ride with you when it hits hard, as it apparently has this last few days.

Unknown said...

not sure how to say what I want to express... but basically good for you! that comes no where the depth of my feeling but its all I got

Rita said...

There is a term for people like this: trolls. Imagine a troll under a bridge waiting for someone to pass over. Yep, full blown jerk of a troll. Looking for someone to put down or intimidate. Such an inferior type of person does this kind of stuff. Trip-trap, trip-trap.

Melanie said...

Haters gonna hate. I'm glad you aren't letting it get to you.

Small