Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It is After Seven and Papa is Heading Home Soon…

backupDad says the hardest and most time consuming part about closing the pharmacy is backing up and synchronizing the customer database.  Dad said this can sometimes take an hour. 

It is a good feeling when closing time at 7pm rolls around after a tough day and I know he will soon be on his way to my house. 8pm will roll around and my hopes grow as Maggie will get in the window and start her vigil as well. 

Sometimes, he will show up at 8:30pm and some nights it can be as late as 9:30pm, but that last time is pretty rare thank goodness.  I will be biting my nails by then on those nights.

Charlie’s wife, Janice, cooks a good supper every night except Wednesday night.  Wednesday night she has church and they feed the parishioners a meal before the service. I do believe my father’s goes over to Charlie's for a meal many nights. 

Photo Credit:  http://www.tutorialspoint.com/db2/db2_backup_and_recovery.htm

No comments: