Saturday, October 31, 2015

She Pulled My Heart Out and Stomped that Sucker Flat…

heart-brokenIt supremely crushes my heart to see Wendy on Facebook. She is on there all the time – sometimes late, late into the night.  I want to delete her as a friend to spare myself the pain and heartbreak, but I keep hoping she will try and make contact with me once again.  I wish it were just a simple cooling off period.  I really had my heart set on this lady and I guess I was wrong.

“You can find someone much, much better than her if you try,” my father callously told me tonight.

The problem is that I don’t want to find anyone else.  I am tired of searching and I thought I had found the one.  The right one. I felt so connected to her.  We had this symbiosis thing going for us.  Our torrid relationship ended about as quick as it started. 

All Hallows Eve…

imagesCAPHMYELI didn’t get a lot of trick or treaters as I had planned.  My front lights were on and my pumpkin was brightly lit. They just didn’t show. 

My brother and my sister thankfully stopped by with a vanload of a nephew and nieces.  They each got a Snickers bar or a peanut butter cup. I am eating a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup as I write this. Yummy to my tummy. I should gain back all those pounds I lost when feeling so mentally ill. I have a lot of expensive candy left. 

No comments: