Tuesday, October 20, 2015

May Good Outcomes Bless Us…

“You’ll be alright,” my father just said. “It only takes you 30 minutes to buy your groceries.”

Mom’s on the bandwagon as well and wants me to get my groceries.

“Well,” I replied back. “If I disappear then you know what happened. Don’t get mad at me.  I had a panic attack and am either reclined in my car or attempting to drive home.”

I wish he would stop obstinately insisting on buying groceries tonight and just buy me a burger on the way home from work. He’s worked two days in a row now and has to be tired.

Enraptured Over the Queen of England…

Well, my father, a known royal family junkie, just spent the last hour on my computer viewing information and videos of China’s state visit to the UK.  He kept talking about some study involving schizophrenia he wants me to join at the hospital.  Most likely a drug trial.  Kindly, no thank you.

He thankfully abstained on harping too much about going to the grocery store. We are going tomorrow. I almost had another attack while he was over here and he noticed I had gotten eerily quiet while he was on the computer.  Maggie knows something is up as she will get in my lap, nuzzle my hand, and whine.

No comments: