Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Today’s Exchange Proves More Promising…

wendyAndrew -  Hey, I hope you have a super morning and a great day today. I have no pressing matters to attend to and it is going to be very nice. I will probably waste my day listening to music and hanging out on my computers.

Wendy -  I'm at hospital taking glucose test...tasted yucky

I waste alot of days also until I get the kids then I am busy. Today is stimulus tuesday and I am taking kids to movies after school and probably petco. Even popcorn and cokes are a $1.

Andrew -  That sounds like an awesome day. I bet the kids will really enjoy it. I hope your glucose test comes out okay.

Wendy -  Meeting a bf at Milanos for lunch. She's not here yet if you're out about you can pop in

Andrew -  Thanks so much for the invite. I really appreciate it.

Wendy -  We are tacky today so don't judge. She just got out of school

Andrew -   LOL

Wendy -  She is married. I told her about you

Andrew -   Oh cool. I probably won't be able to get things together so soon to make it in time.. You know shower shave ATM. But I extremely appreciated the invite.

Wendy -  Ok we will soon

Andrew -  i hope so and I am looking forward to it.

I am not going to wimp out on you this time! LOL

1 comment:

Christina said...

Yes!!!

Very well handled, sir. She is interested, for sure.

:)