Saturday, October 24, 2015

Life’s Ultimate Trials and Tribulations…

1000120996Well, Wendy sent me two very vague (at best) Facebook “stickers” back last night around 1:30am in our chat timeline and no sentences.  One looked like what I think was she was either tired or aggravated and one looked like she was sleepy or depressed.  Not really sure of what she meant, but I am out of here as far as that rigmarole goes anymore.  I’m no longer playing the game. She lost a good and loving guy with a very, very big heart.  Maybe dating and relationships are just not in the cards for me.  I’ve fought the good fight despite countless and seemingly insurmountable odds such as my turgid social anxiety is concerned. Now? I am laying down my arms and walking away from this battlefield.

Photo Credit:   http://www.lastdaysministries.org/Articles/1000008512/Last_Days_Ministries/LDM/Discipleship_Teachings/Melody_Green/Binding_Up_the.aspx

13 comments:

glittermom said...

Sounds like a plan..you really don't need aggrivation like that....

Berryvox said...

Obviously, I don't know the whole story but it really sounds like she's not really interested.

Andrew said...

So much for my carpe diem approach to dating, huh?

Berryvox said...

Well, I wouldn't necessarily give up on the hundreds (or thousands) of women in your area who are looking. But, yeah, that fish probably ain't biting. To put it in a strange cliche. :D

Christina said...

Why don't you be direct and ask if she is interested? Dont make assumptions. If she doesnt give a straight answer, then move on.

glittermom said...

I think by now you see she's not interested..if she is you'll hear from her..in the meantime leave her alone.

Andrew said...

I really appreciate you all taking time out of your day to comment.

glittermom said...

Your welcome...That's what friends are for....

Christina said...

Why don't you photoshop a pic of you and I out on a date and post it on FB? Then let's see if her interest pops up! I'll post some sweet nothings on it and we will have some fun!

Andrew said...

Christina, that would make for an interesting liaison the two of us together. Alas, my photoshop skills suck. You've got me grinning though.

Summer said...

Andrew, How many dates did you cancel? She might think that you are playing a game with her.

Andrew said...

I cancelled only one date with her. She said she would let me know when we will try again.

Anonymous said...

I think people should be more honest. Just tell the other person what you want. Don't send cute dog memes that confuse other people! Speak Freak, I'm here to help you! If she doesn't want to date you, tell you so you can move on. You aren't getting any younger!! lol