Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Who Me? I am not a Stalker…

500d7a8f2b62aI keep stalwartly trying and trying to win over Wendy’s affections.  Every morning I send her an encouraging message of goodwill, but I worry I am pushing my luck – that she is going to think I am a stalker.  It seems like I may be barking up the wrong tree.  I don’t get much of an response other than a simple, “Thank You.”  Life's too short to live alone and I have been making great strides in combating my social anxieties with regards to these endeavors. 

Photo Credit:    http://www.memedroid.com/gallery/116078

4 comments:

glittermom said...

I suggest you play it cool and see if she contacts you after you stop with the daily messages everyday..

Christina said...

Didn't she accept your apology and agree to a milkshake at Sonic? What happened to that?

I do agree to back off. Women like a challenge, so if you pull back she will push forward if she's interested.

Andrew said...

Christina, she said she would message me when she was ready to go. I haven't heard anything else about that matter.

Christina said...

Ok, in that case I suggest you go "radio silent". Disappear from her radar. Don't block her or anything, just go on and be your awesome self. She will see your funny posts (like I do!) and when she's ready to make a "touch" to you, she will. If she doesn't, there is a reason for it, but it's not about you. You've already made your amends, and that's enough.

:)