Sunday, October 18, 2015

An Egg McMuffin Morning…

101993019-mcdonalds-egg-mcmuffin.1910x1000Charlie arrived at 10am.  Maggie and I were still in the bed.  He knocked and I quickly ambled to the front door after pulling on some shorts.  Maggie flew to the front door as well very excitedly. 

“We’re doing something different this morning,” Charlie told me over Maggie’s jubilant barking. “I got you two egg McMuffins.” 

I have to say it was nice doing something different for a change.  The two McMuffins were delicious.

“I’ll see you tonight,” Charlie then said. “When your daddy and I bring you supper and medications. What do you want to eat?”

“I would love the jumbo fried fish platter from Captain D’s,” I told him.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Charlie told me and he pulled away from the curb.  

Photo Credit:  http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/27/are-mcdonalds-eggs-real-fast-food-giant-cracks-mystery.html

No comments: