Monday, July 31, 2017

A Night Out On Grocery Town!


Yes, it is grocery day and the only things I have left from last week are one can of Vienna sausages (saved for Maggie), a loaf of bread, and some cereal and milk. I've been eating tomato sandwiches today made from the sliced tomatoes Charlie's wife sent me last night. They have been delicious and I even had some potato chips to go with them. Blessings have been bestowed upon us!

I know I am going to cook my spaghetti and meat sauce again. Old Fuss and Feathers won't like this, but I am addicted to the stuff and I seem to have perfected the recipe according to my tastes. The hard part is waiting for it to cook down and get all thick, meaty, bubbly, and delicious. It will be almost time to cook the noodles and don't forget the Parmesan cheese!!!

Last week, I managed to score an Edwards Key Lime pie (the last one) and I hope to repeat that performance. If they have Edwards Lemon Meringue pies that I will just swoon into the arms of Kroger. I haven't been able to get one for months. People? These pies are terrible for you! Go away! Don't eat them! He he.

No comments: