Saturday, July 01, 2017

Do You Need a Pit Stop Before Home?

I called my father at work today. He was working from nine to twelve. My worst fear today is that it is my sister-in-law's birthday and I would be forgotten about medication wise and just generally. I feared I may not get my medications until way late tonight -- possibly midnight after the festivities had ended.

"Will you bring my medications on your way home from work at noon?" I asked my father as I explained to him my fears.

I know I am breaking from canon about taking my medications so early. Sometimes, it just can't be helped.

"I'll try to get over there on my way home from work," my father told me.

"If I have time," was the caveat that left me in limbo.

I sighed with relief. It is still not set in stone, but I believe my father will be kind about this issue and my fears. I am already having a shaky day as we call them around here.

This Could Be Maggie's Job...


1 comment:

glittermom said...

Has your dad show. Up yet?