Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Are You Ready For Papa?

That's just what I just asked the Magster. She started to fervently wag her tail and jumped up on the back of the sofa to look out the window. Papa usually arrives around 8:30 PM on the days he works. Watch me have to eat my words tonight, though.

(Well, 8:45 wasn't too far off the mark)

I usually don't get lonely with all my computer toys and Maggie to keep me company. I sure did get lonely today. Maggie slept all day on the couch and I mean ALL day. She is just now stirring -- going outside for a potty break. Now, she is sitting on the back of the couch looking out the window.

I kept hoping we would have some good storms today, but they stayed just to the north and northeast of us. They are still issuing warnings for West Georgia.

I've got a big pot of meat sauce bubbling away on the stove and it smells so delicious -- the smells wafting throughout my humble abode. It will be the first thing my father remarks upon when he walks inside my house.

No comments: