Monday, July 24, 2017

Shall We Dine Alone?


No, that's where Maggie comes in. Maggie will eat just about anything including still wiggling animals and ailing insect eating bats which was the meal du jour today as she recycled that little packet of protein and vitamins/minerals.

I feel a breakfast themed shopping trip is going to happen tonight. I just called my father and he said we will go at nine. I just drank my last glass of milk a moment ago. I did pretty well this week of conserving my groceries even though I had to resort to two toasted mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch. That's what Maggie is having right now for supper.

I also want my spaghetti and meat sauce for another week and dad is going to sho nuff bitch at me about that choice. "You are going to run out of food again like you did the week before last," I can hear him say. Why does he have to be so stringent and aggravating about this kind of stuff? Is it sadism?

No comments: