Monday, July 03, 2017

I Dropped the Bomb On Papa...


My total tonight was $92.49. Dad paid for it out of his personal account. He wasn't sure my account could handle such a lofty tally.

"I told you so," I said to him about going back and getting more frozen meals.

I got more than 5 extra meals and it really adds up. He insisted I didn't have enough to eat and just worries I will be cheap and not get enough to last me through the week. Well, I certainly wasn't cheap tonight and got all kinds of delicious foods. I am even making my spaghetti and meat sauce one again this week.

"You're forgetting your journal writing sodas," my father astutely told me.

I scrambled to get them and to get them rung up. I got Fanta strawberry tonight and they are pretty tasty.

The ground chuck was on sale for $6.99 and I got two packs. That was one of my most major expenses. I've just got to have a meaty meat sauce.

My only impulse items tonight were 2 inexpensive bars of Hershey's milk chocolate. They were on sale as well.

Dad noticed I was struggling tonight and asked if he needed to come and help unload my groceries and I told him I was fine.

No comments: