Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Game is Afoot....

Thank you, my dear Glittermom, for reminding me to get my injection. You played a crucial part in today's dealings as well. It doesn't always take a high voltage cattle prod to get me out of the house.

It just turned 7:00 PM and that means the pharmacy is closed for another day. The game is afoot as Sherlock Holmes would say to Dr. Watson. My father is now on his way up Hwy 29 headed for home. He will sack me up some cokes and soon head over here about 8:30 PM after watching TV for awhile or talking on his cherished iPhone.

Dad says he is going to do something special for me tonight so we will have to wait and see. I would be overjoyed just for one of those $6 pizzas from Little Caesars and made assertions for that matter. Yes, I am a cheap date.

I slept all day which is very common on the day of my injection. It can make me so drowsy my eyelids feel as if they are made of lead. The Magster thoroughly enjoyed these hours of doing nothing but being curled up on the bed. I am bright eyed and bushy tailed at the moment. Anything goes this early evening.

Diana, thank you for the advice about my failing hard drive. This afternoon I converted my iPod to work as a 160 GB hard drive and backed up all my music to it. That made me feel better, but the transfer speeds were mindbogglingly slow.

Motorcycle Madness...

I've always owned motorcycles until these later years when I couldn't afford one. The nicest bike I have ever owned was a silver Suzuki Bandit 1200s. That bike would haul ass. I feel the urge to get another bike and will have to find a good way to finance it. This is my current top choice, the Honda Rebel 500.


No comments: