Friday, July 14, 2017

Gathering the Clans and Making Plans...

"Will you drive me up to the Smokies to see the full solar eclipse?" my father asked me.

"We are going to have to take a shitload of medications, but I will get you there," I replied to my father.

"Keep in mind it is August 21st," dad told me. "Charlie will take good care of Mrs. Maggins."

Looks like I may have a road-trip in my future.



This will be the perfect opportunity for Charlie to "meddle" in my affairs. I bet my house will be spotless when I return home. 

3 comments:

glittermom said...

Wouldn't south Caroline be closer?

Andrew said...

North Georgia would be as well. I guess dad just wants to go to the mountains.

Andrew said...

I now found out he wants to visit the camp for boys we always went to when I was a kid. That's why.