Friday, July 21, 2017

There Has Got to Be Something in the Water Today....

"ANDREW!" Charlie said excitedly over my new cell phone I got this afternoon. "I bought another house today!"

It has only been a few months since he bought some apartments to renovate.

"I am coming to get you and we'll ride over to look at it!" Charlie then told me happily.

Dad was in the car with him (Kimosabe and Tonto) and told him to wait until I've taken my medications.

"It is getting close to time," I heard my father tell Charlie.

"We can give him his medications right now," Charlie snapped at my father. "I have a dosage in the car."

Dad bought me the cell phone today and a nice one it is. I enjoy looking at weather updates with it. It can even emulate some old games I enjoy playing.

"You always keep that phone on you. Especially when you are driving," my father said.

"Now don't put this on Facebook just yet," Charlie then warned me about his new house. "I don't want the whole Valley knowing all of my business!"

1 comment:

skinny minny said...

I am glad you got a cell phone. especially after the "visitor" you had recently. With a cell phone if you keep it by you if that happens again you can immediately call for help whether its the cops or someone else.
I love my weather apps! much easier to navigate than on the computer itself. And I have found many classic games to play on it too.
One of my favorite things is the calendar being able to sync it up with all my other devices and schedule everything so I don't forget.