Thursday, July 06, 2017

Fare Thee Well to a Departed Papa...

Dad was pooped tonight during the medication ritual. He swung by Little Ceasar's on the way home to get him and me two of those $5 dollar hot and ready pizzas for which I was overjoyed.

"I thought you might like that," he said to me with a warm grin as he sat on the couch counting my pills.

We are making plans to see that new movie Dunkirk on July the 21st. Dad said he couldn't pick out a better cohort as I am well versed on what happened at Dunkirk. A movie such as this would have bored my mother to tears.

"We'll eat at Jim Bob's Chicken Fingers (a real treat) and then head over to the Cineplex," he told me.

Even Charlie who rarely eats pizza lauded this Little Caesar's deal the other night.

"And they don't skimp on the ingredients," he said.

No comments: