Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday Morning Vittles...

A fickle and stubborn Magster decided to sleep on the couch in the den last night and I couldn't sleep without her. No amount of cajoling could convince Maggie that the bed was a better place to sleep. My dearly departed grandmother would die if she knew I was sleeping with that dog in the bed with me.

I finally fell asleep around 3 AM and my body decided to awaken me at 7 AM. You'll have to excuse me if I look and sound a little bleary eyed. I have the most aggravating issues with regards to sleep. My long time readers probably grow tired of me writing about it. I assume it can be painful and aggravating to read.

"Bacon, egg, and cheese or sausage biscuits?" Charlie asked me yesterday.

"I would love the bacon, egg, and cheese," I told Charlie.

"I'll see you about ten tomorrow morning," Charlie said and we got off the phone.

Mein Charlie should soon be here. I also told him last night on the phone that I would love an orange juice and he said "make it so" like Captain Picard on Star Trek. I got a big laugh out of that. Charlie was laughing as well.

I thought Charlie was bringing supper last night and I waited and waited until I gave up around 11 PM. He is cooking out for Horsefly's birthday today and not yesterday I soon learned. I got the days mixed up. I can taste those Charlie burgers right now marinated in Lea and Perrin's Worcestershire sauce. It is kind of a coy taste, but delicious none the less and intriguing.

I woke up with several Facebook messages from Rich and Tuleana along the lines of "please talk to us", "are you okay?" "are you mad at us?" and "where are you?" I am not a big Facebook messenger fan and I hope they learn this. Just because I am not chatting doesn't mean I do not care or that I am "mad at you". It all ties into my phone phobia issues and frankly it is tedious to type a message and then to have to wait up to a minute or more for their reply.

1 comment:

skinny minny said...

tell them otherwise how will they know? If you expect them to learn how long will that take without any information given by you? just a hey I really don't chat on facebook should work.
Happy Sunday! enjoy your burgers