Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Man of the Manor Greets You...

Gracious extra miles and beyond... 

Mein Charlie brought my medications and all sorts of delicious goodies tonight.

"Andrew and Maggie, how are you?" Charlie asked with his arms full of stuff as he stepped through the door.

Maggie thought this was the best thing since sliced bread and I would agree with her if she could understand what I was saying.

Charlie also had my medications and it sure was about time for them being almost 10 PM. In an hour, I could relax or chillax before retiring to the bed. Computer time has already commenced.

"What have you got in the sacks?" I asked Charlie anxiously.

"I've got you a Zaxby's 6pc chicken tender plate and three leaded regular Coca-Colas," Charlie replied. "I also have your 6 diet Cokes for the evening."

Charlie then reached into his pocket and handed me a king sized Snickers bar which is my favorite candy bar and Charlie knows this. Charlie just spoils me rotten.

"Now, if you need me, then call me," Charlie said as he headed out the door. "I don't go to bed until midnight."

Into the Great Computer Unknown...

I have a hard drive failing and it holds all my music. It is starting to make a noise when it spools up to access data. Thus begins the hassle and rigmarole it takes to get computer parts around here.  I hate to tell my father as he is going to groan. He says I tear up my computers tinkering and fiddling with them.

No comments: