Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A Tad Bit Early For Medications...

"I am going to get you!" Papa said laughing of my earlier joke walking across the yard. "I am going to get your goat good! Two can play that game!"

Maggie was jubilantly barking on the other side of the screen door completely surprised by this visit.

He will, too, regarding a good mischief causing joke! He is just as cunning as I am about such matters and will surprise me with a good ruse.

Now, if I were to ask for my medications this early then my father would balk and bitch and act like I was putting him out. It is advantageous for him today as he is already out and about and convenient that he doesn't have to make two trips. He will fiddle fart around until late many nights to give them to me usually.

Financially Speaking...

I asked my father how self sufficient I am as we sat on Maggie's couch. Maggie sat between us and she was our consultant -- a very attention seeking consultant.

"The only thing I pay for is your car insurance, registration, and your car tag," he told me. "You always do really great on your utilities. Your water bill runs around $20 a month. Your groceries sometimes eat up half of your disability check. They are your biggest expenses."

No wonder dad bitches about keeping my grocery bill low. That made me feel better about the whole arrangement. I certainly don't want to be a burden financially on my father. He tells me more honestly about this kind of stuff than he used to would do.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Is it time for your injection tomorrow? 👩🏼‍⚕️💉