Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Dogged Tired...

I am one tired pups tonight. I am pooped out. Even my father's incessant talking and warnings were getting on my nerves tonight. I felt an anxiety attack began to well up in the pit of my stomach. My own father was giving me an anxiety attack!

"Sleep tight tonight!" I told my father as I shut the door and sighed.

Maggie's pooped out, too, as well. She has collapsed at my feet on the cool hardwood floor as I sit at this computer. I have to be careful not to step on her. It's aggravating, but I let her do it.

It is 9:45 PM now and the medications take effect at 10:30 PM. Maybe, I will feel better then. I am sure they will put me to sleep -- that 4mg Klonopin and all.

I did talk to my father about my starting to take control of the medications.

"One thing at a time young grasshopper," he told me and I laughed for him to use that euphemism. "Let's see how you do with the grocery shopping first."

No comments: