Friday, July 07, 2017

Breakfast On the Run...

"Were you awake?" Charlie asked me this morning after knocking loudly upon the front door.

Rap-tap-tap...

Maggie saw him pull up in front of the house and went nuts so yes I was fully awake.

"You're my Maggie Lou," Charlie said to Maggie adding fuel to the fire and doubling the barking quotient.

"Yeah Charlie, I was listening to music on my computer," I replied back loudly.

I didn't tell him, but I just ate a big bowl of milky frosted flakes for breakfast.

"You're two are getting a bonus breakfast this morning," Charlie told me as he handed me a sack of breakfast biscuits and a large Coke.

Charlie was on his way to work in Dadeville. I thanked him profusely and soon he was on his way again.

Moments later found me in the kitchen tearing Maggie's biscuit into little bits so she wouldn't make a mess or choke.

No comments: