Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Startling...

Maggie woke me as she was grooming on the end of the bed very vigorously. I looked at the clock and it read 5 AM then I heard someone's phone ring right outside my window by the bed! Then, I could feel Maggie's hair bristle as she as she lay next to me. She took off outside and started barking up a storm. Startling? Heart stopping! I immediately turn all the outside lights on. Now, I am awake and can't go back to sleep. Bumbling idiots? Crooks? Drug slangers? Gang bangers? It is 5 AM. Go to bed! And stay the hell out of my car!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Wow. That is frightening. Maybe you should put some motion sensors on your outside lights.

amelia said...

I think I would have called the police right away!
Jenny

glittermom said...

How did your grocery shopping go? Hope you got enough food and not being afraid of going over your allowed amount..

skinny minny said...

I second what summer said...motion lights need to be installed. That is way scary!