Wednesday, July 05, 2017

My Dearest Charlie...

Charlie came around my house about 9 PM last night. I was cleaning up a disaster that happened yesterday afternoon. I had put 6 diet Cokes in the freezer to get cold quick and forgot them. Coke was everywhere spewed around my freezer. Charlie immediately took charge and got it cleaned up in a jiffy. I felt sick to me stomach for ruining those cokes.

Charlie had more gifts to give to me. Dad had sent me a scrumptious barbecue chicken plate with lots of barbecue sauce. Charlie also had more diet cokes and my medications.

"How was your tea?" Charlie asked me at one point.

Charlie had brought some freshly brewed tea to me. It was still warm from being brewed.

"Oh, it was a godsend," I told him explaining my dehydration yesterday. "I almost drank a whole gallon today."

Last night was kind of weird in that I fell asleep about 10 PM sitting up in my Lazy-E-Boy and when I woke up the sun was shining through the den window. It was a definite time warp moment.

No comments: