Friday, July 14, 2017

Boom! The Greyhounds Are Out of the Gate and Running!

Yes, it is another 7:00 PM and Papa is headed northwards in his Honda with storms on his heels. I hope he won't be long. I need some loving parental attention and some mind and mood altering medications. As if he already had enough responsibility heaped upon him today.

My father had to work on a Friday and that is really exceptionally rare these days. I bet he will be one pooped puppy after working 3 days this week. He must be going on another trip.

Did I say I am also craving my diet Cokes? Those go in the freezer as soon as my father leaves.  30 minutes and they are ice-cold and ready to drink. Charlie always looks in my freezer when he is here to see if I've had any accidents. He cleaned up my last accident despite my protests.

Maggie's spent a sleepy day in a lackadaisical way. She has alternated from the back of the couch to the computer room floor, and then the computer room bed. It all depends on what room I am in.

No comments: