Sunday, July 30, 2017

Never Fear For Charlie is Here...

"I am running very late," Charlie said sheepishly as he hurriedly walked across my yard.

His combover went flailing up in the wind in the way we have all become accustomed to. Ala Trump Style. Charlie fought to keep it back down.

The clock read 10:45 PM which was a pretty common arrival time in my opinion. Maggie and I are just glad to get it. Maggie squealed with joy when Charlie stopped in front of the house.

"McDonald's was bonkers and I liked to have never gotten out of there!" Charlie told me as he handed me the bag of McDonald's biscuits and a large Coke.

"Now, don't forget I am bringing you burgers this evening," Charlie said. "I've got a whole crowd of folks coming over for Horsefly's birthday party, but I am not going to forget about you."

No comments: