Tuesday, January 26, 2016

'Bout That Time of the Month...

As some of you might already know, I am allowed to order one computer part a month. It has to be $100 or less. It is almost the end of the month and I am scheming on what to buy next.  I will email my order into Matt at the pharmacy on the 1st of February.

"You sound chipper. What are you doing up so early?" dad asked this morning after calling to remind me my injection was Thursday.

"I am picking next month's computer part," I happily and smarmily replied.

"You and those computer parts," my father said huffily. "You are obsessed!"

"Better than being obsessed with beer and much cheaper as well," I quipped and he agreed.

This is the $99 mid-tower Antec 900 case I have picked out for my newly built computer which I have now dubbed as my game emulation computer.  It currently has a conventional hard drive in it, but I will be ordering a Samsung solid state drive next month which will quintuple the speed of this computer.

No comments: