Monday, January 18, 2016

Fueled By the Incredible Edible Egg...

Another grocery day has arrived and I am ruminating as to what to get this week. Breakfast foods are always a mainstay

I know I will get my 6 packs of milk chocolate pudding. I don't know how I got on this pudding kick, but the stuff sure is creamy, chocolaty, and delicious.

I certainly need more of that large sized International Delight hazelnut coffee creamer.  I ran out a few days ago and have been missing my morning cup of coffee. I don't see how people can drink coffee black with no cream or sugar, though. I fixed a pot this morning and it is just too bitter and harsh alone, but can taste so addictively rich and delicious with a few additives namely cream and sugar.

I want to see if Kroger has store brand cereals as I want some frosted flakes with my two gallons of milk I get every week. Kellogg's is just out of my budget.

What is swirling around in my mind at the moment is cooking some homemade hamburgers on onion rolls with steak fries on the side.  That sounds even more delicious now that I have written about it.

My father reminded me last night to get more of those $3.27 Bruschetta pasta meals tonight instead of trying to cook too much.

My favorite things are my two sugary and caffeine laden Mountain Dews I get every week.  I just went into the den and wrote them on my ever growing grocery list.

image credit:  http://www.gatehousemedia.com/article/20150505/BUSINESS/305059976

3 comments:

glittermom said...

You can only eat so much pasta without getting tired of it..you need more variety..

Andrew said...

Sandwiches can be my ace in the hole on these occasions. I'll get some loaf bread and some luncheon meat.

Annabel said...

I agree about black coffee. I only started drinking it a few years ago. Mine has to be heavily doctored with lots of cream and sugar. My favorite is the Heath bar flavored cream.