Wednesday, January 06, 2016

North Face Adulation...

It is strange how Christmas turns out sometimes.  You would think my new coffee maker is my new beau or favorite gift.  It is actually a North Face jacket that I just adore.   My sister gave it to me.  I keep it cool in the house during winter and this jacket is lightweight but very warm.

"Your sister gives thoughtful gifts," my father told me the other night and he is right.

Last year, she gave me an Atari 2600 retro gaming console.  I played missile command and asteroids over and over with my easily amused mind.

I just called my father to get him to tell my sister how much I have appreciated the gift.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I'm curious. Why don't you call your sister to thank her yourself?

Andrew said...

We're just not close and it would cause a lot of phone anxiety on my part. I don't think we have talked on the phone in years.

Summer said...

Write a thank you note. She would really appreciate it.