Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's That Time of the Week...

Charlie and Papa are out gathering up our Sunday night fast food meals.  I expect them to be here around 7 pm. Glittermom, my mother wrote down that recipe and dad is bringing it. I will have it on the blog tonight.

Dad and Charlie are both getting Kentucky Fried Chicken along with Horsefly and his chicken tenders he eats every night.  Mom and I are getting the fried chicken sandwich from Burger King.  We are giving it a second chance.

"I am adding some extra mayonnaise to mine," my mother told me on the phone a moment ago.

"I am going to do that, too, along with some ketchup," I replied.

Hopefully, it won't be a lettuce sandwich like it was a few weeks ago.

In the meanwhile, I anxiously await the arrival of Charlie and Papa.  I just told Maggie they were coming and she is in the window and watching.


No comments: