Monday, January 25, 2016

My Sweet Tooth is Getting the Better of Me...


Grocery ruminations are ahead... I think grocery night may just be a sweet themed shopping trip. I can think of a dozen sweet things I want like an Edwards lemon meringue pie and oatmeal and raisin cookies. I must also remember the quintessential milk chocolate pudding I so love. Unfrosted strawberry Pop-Tarts along with Promised Land chocolate milk will be on the menu as well. Breakfast will provide any nutrition I need.

Earlier, I drove down to AutoZone to get a tire repair kit. I found a nail in the tire and plugged the hole. I've walked back outside several times to check my tire pressure and so far no more air is leaking. The tire is at a steady 32 psi. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want to have to buy a new tire. Watch me have a catastrophic blowout on the way to Kroger tonight.

image credit:  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Edwards-Lemon-Meringue-Pie-35-oz/10849591
image credit2:  http://www.fitnessrepublic.com/nutrition/healthy-eating/5-lowcarb-cookie-recipes.html

No comments: