Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wait for the Cluck...



Mom and I are being totally adventurous on our Sunday evening feeding throwing caution to the wind.  We both decided to try Burger King's chicken sandwich. Yes, we are living dangerously. I am not even sure Burger King sells a chicken sandwich (looked online and they do thus the photo). Charlie also mentioned this morning that he may cut my hair.  It is starting to get unruly, but I am not too keen on getting my hair cut tonight as it takes so long. I wonder what I would look like with a mullet?

I was just talking to my parents on the phone and dad said he and Charlie would head out for supper after he took a shower. He was sitting in his recliner eating crackers and cheese when I called.

"Are you drinking wine with your cheese?" I asked my father.

"Just a little sippy cup," he replied.

Beggars certainly shouldn't be choosers, but I don't think I could stomach another piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken this week.  KFC's chicken has been tasteless and bland these last few Sunday nights. What happened to the 11 herbs and spices?

KFC's 11 Herbs and Spices

1 teaspoon ground oregano
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon ground sage
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried marjoram
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons Accent (MSG)

More Rip Van Winkle...

Maggie and I slept for most of the day even after sleeping all night. When we got up, Maggie was standing at the kitchen door wondering if I was going to start breakfast. I scrambled her two eggs in the microwave and she was happy.  The bottomless pit will also want part of my chicken sandwich as well. I am hoping Charlie will bring me lots of Coke as he usually does. They'll get the combo meals and give the drinks to me.

image credit:  http://www.mydailysales.com/burger-king-french-chicken-sandwich-combo-meal-from-rm39-90-for-2-people/
image credit:  http://www.rumasfruit.com/product/wine-cheese-baskets-bon-vivant/gourmet-goodies

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Burger Kings been advertising a new sandwich the "chicken burger". Not the reg. Chicken sandwich....it's a grilled chicken...I imagine it's in your area too..sounds good I need to try it.