Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Impulse Italian Escapades...

***Update***  The meal was delicious and they used real chicken breasts.  Not those chopped and formed chicken pieces.  The marinara sauce was also not sweet, but tangy and delicious. 


I bought a few of these frozen meals last night impulsively.  They were new to our Kroger and they looked delicious on the packaging.  I've got the chicken parmigiana meal in the microwave cooking for 14 minutes on medium power. We'll see how they turn out. I'm starving again and ready to eat.

"Those look good," my father said approvingly as they came down the checkout conveyor last night.


image credit:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/theimpulsivebuy/8676810361
image credit:  http://thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com/2013/11/family-dinners-around-table.html

When Are You Going to Start the Spaghetti and Meat Sauce?

I almost started tonight to brown the ground chuck for my spaghetti sauce.  I decided to wait until tomorrow, though. It is getting late and I want to simmer it on low for at least four hours. I am not sure how late I will stay up tonight.

No comments: