Friday, January 01, 2016

Let Your Dreams Run Free...

Peace of Mind is Just Around the Corner!
I hope all of you had a good start to a new year ahead.  I've had an absolutely fantastic day filled with mental peace and mental contentment. I think there are exciting things ahead of all of us in this new beginning or should I say this new year.

I was talking to Laura on the phone when my father pulled up.  It was 10:30pm.  I couldn't get mad at my father no matter how hard I tried or how late he was.  I was just glad to see the old Codger.  As a bonus, dad had brought two double quarter-pounder with cheese hamburgers in a McDonald's sack ala Charlie. The Hamburglar in me rejoiced. These kinds of perks from my father are exceedingly rare.

image credit:  http://www.roselawgroup.com/estate-planning/national-estate-planning-awareness-week-add-clarity-and-peace-of-mind-to-your-life.html

No comments: