Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Brain Worm Wants to Know...

What flavor of diarrhea would you like with your rice?

How do you tell a Facebook friend, and a good friend at that, they post the ugliest food pictures you have ever seen on Facebook?  A lady, who I cherish, posts her food photos and they are just downright ugly -- like something a cat would cough up. LOL  I guess you just grin and bear it.

"Nice looking brown and burnt looking mass on your plate darling!"

In all seriousness, though, she is a sweet lady and I would never say something to offend her.

image credit: http://food-photo-resipes.blogspot.com/2015/11/ugly-food-pictures.html

4 comments:

glittermom said...

What is that? It made me feel sick..

Andrew said...

I don't really know. I think it could be some kind of Indian curry.

glittermom said...

You need to remove it. Gross..LOL

Berryvox said...

Ha, that does look a lot like curry. Food photos are kinda hard to do. I had a bowl of spinach curry a few weeks ago that actually DOES look like that. And I realized after I posted a pic of veggie lasagna that the garlic bread was almost completely covering it up.

Then again, I'm not trying to be a food (or any kind of) photographer for a living so I don't really get too bothered about how good they are.